Friday, July 23, 2010

Mind Your Own Business 3

Pay close attention to all you hear and see today or you'll miss something important. Avoid getting caught up in any conflicts that don't involve you directly, and keep your attention on your own business under the grounding Capricorn Moon.

When the planet of luck seems to be in reverse motion, your luck may soon be changing.

Mistakes help you learn. When the important event really goes down, you'll be happy for these trail runs.

OK, Horoscope, I've been promised life-changing money and chance encounters and none of it has shown up so I don't think it's fair if you actually do dispense bad luck, missed opportunities, and mistakes. I'll be careful today; but I don't think it's fair.

I wasn't careful and I didn't mind my own business. If there was something important, I missed it.

No comments: