Thursday, July 29, 2010

Trust My Instincts and Hopefully Make Some Money 1

A business proposal could appear out of the blue when Mars enters Libra today, and you may have to make a decision on fairly short notice. Weighing the pros and cons could prove challenging as the Moon travels through your sign, so trust your instincts if facts aren’t available. Your social calendar will be full this evening; you'll reconnect with people you haven’t seen in ages, one of whom will have an amazing secret to share with you!

Making money isn't everything, but it seems like it is because your work life just shifted. Now is a good time to make an effort to get financial security going.

Today sounded like a great day until I got to the second 'scope. My life is one big struggle to get financial security going! But maybe that business proposal will help! Instincts, don't fail me now!

Good day, but kinda disappointing as no business proposal materialized and my social calendar was less than full this evening. In fact, I spent the day driving kids from drivers ed to golf course to ice rink to pool and was in my pj's by 8:00 pm. And how am I supposed to put any effort into getting financial security going while I'm driving kids from drivers ed to golf course to ice rink to pool?

Now I'm waiting up for instructions for work tomorrow. Ah, the glamorous life of a freelance extra.

No comments: