Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ok, Ok, I'll Trust My Instincts 8

Instead of wasting your time trying to get others to change, focus on what you can do to improve things. Eat more natural and whole grain foods to boost your energy. It’s time to let go of bad habits, ethereal connections, and counter-productive actions that are limiting your forward movement; journal to discover where change is needed.

Your instincts are spot on. You have an inkling about what is going to happen, and the more you think about it the more likely it will happen sooner rather than later.

Is it instinct? Or just wishful thinking? How can I tell? I guess I DID a call about an audition this morning.

I'm so good at second-guessing my instincts that I'm usually surprised that they remain trustworthy. Sorry, instincts. I don't mean to doubt you. Trusted them today that I was meant to work, even though it was turning into a ton of negotiating and scheduling to make it happen then I got a call that the work day had been changed - to a much better day for me. Now, instincts, I need you to tell my nerves that everything will work out.

No comments: