Monday, July 26, 2010

Giant-Slaying Stones and Washing Walls 5

Someone may want more from you than you're willing or able to give, but you don't have to become a victim of anyone else's guilt trip today.

Follow your instincts under today's effervescent Aquarius Moon. With the Star as this week's tarot card, it will be easier than ever to make a wish and witness it coming true before your very eyes!

If you really hate what you're doing, stop telling yourself to hang in there. Your first duty is to yourself. These are hours of your life. Spend them happily.

You’ve been looking far and near, but the giant-slaying stone has been right in front of you.

The "giant-slaying stone"??? What giant am I slaying? What does the stone look like? What will I win? Hmmmm, today could be interesting.

I DID hate what I was doing today. Washing walls is NOT my idea of fun. But now I'm wondering if the "giant-slaying stone" was my own elbow grease because these walls were a mess and we thought we were going to have to totally repaint a good part of the house and now we aren't at all because they look fabulous. Am I reaching? Am I trying to make it fit? Am I sore? Oh yes.

No comments: