Saturday, July 10, 2010

Well played, Horoscope 5

A new diet or physical activity will create the energy boost you need; dress in yellow to add even more power to your actions. Venus will manifest a brush with the past when it moves into Virgo today, so don't be surprised if a message from an old friend shows up in your email or voicemail box this evening.

You’re not materi­alistic by nature, but there are one or two items you find yourself wishing you had.

So, Horoscope, you have been listening. Have to say I was a little freaked out when I read this this morning while wearing a yellow shirt right after a 3-mile walk! Though, I'm not sure the walk is the energy boost I need for work tonight. The boost I need would be these pants not feeling so tight. When did THAT happen?

And I wonder who I'm going to hear from?

No comments: