Wednesday, January 5, 2011

So I'm Supposed To Do Some Ironing? 5

If you can just cross off a few items on that to-do list, you'll be amazed at how easily your efforts can produce gold. Unfortunately, yawning and edging your way back toward the couch may be all you can muster up the energy to do. Oh, just give it one good try.

You may receive an income boost today and, thankfully, every little bit helps. Fortunately, this isn't an ethereal buzz that materializes from a different dimension. Financial advice that can have an immediate and positive impact on your day comes to you in the form of a concrete suggestion from someone you know. But don't be content to stick with one approach. It makes good sense now to keep a few extra irons in the fire.

So, am I getting income or just advice? So tired of all these promises. I've been paying attention and working hard and watching every damn iron that I have in the fire and...NOTHING!

Got my butt off the couch and did end up talking about a potential gig, so I'll give you that one, Horoscope. No real income boost or financial advice today, no concrete suggestion from someone I know. All my irons are still in the fire. As always.

No comments: