Friday, January 28, 2011

Wine and Horses and Rejection 3

Eat more white and purple foods to strengthen your psychic abilities.

Does red wine count? It looks purple. What about food that was white (rice noodles) until I put sauce on it? Oatmeal is white-ish, right? Or is it more taupe?

Suddenly a career in brain surgery sounds like just the thing -- even though you've been trained in accounting. It's time to change horses, right here in the middle of the stream.

Vraiment? Fine. Looking for my next horse. But what the heck am I going to do? I have no skills and I'm too tired and sore (see previous post) to learn any. Is there any sort of compensation for training for a marathon? I'd ride that horse.

Your dreams about where your career path is leading can be derailed today as someone challenges your capability.

I am TOTALLY prepared for this to happen when I go in to work today. I'll be surprised if it doesn't. Horoscope, I'd like you to be wrong.

There's a precious reward hanging in the balance. There's also a difficult maze you must maneuver to reach the goal. You will feel agile enough to pull this off.

Horoscope! Haven't you been paying attention? I'm stiff and sore.

Career plans slightly derailed but only because I have NO idea what's going to happen in the next few months and have to convince someone to see me differently and he's not cooperating. No maze, no reward.

No comments: