Friday, January 7, 2011

To Sign Up Or Not To Sign Up 0

Trust your intuition when faced with two equally inviting choices.

If you've been considering a class or more group involvement, this is the time to sign up.

Stick with the facts. Save the dreaming for another day when there's not to much at stake.

Take one giant step now in any direction. You'll end up on Park Place with tons of money.

I have been considering a class, but don't think I'm ready to sign up. And what's at stake today? Why can't I dream? What if I dream about taking the class? And AGAIN with the money promises, Horoscope? I grow weary.

Hey, Horoscope, how about on a day when I'm going to have a headache that grows steadily worse as the day goes on until I find myself beating my head against a wall while waiting for the pain meds to kick in you give me a little heads up like "take it easy today" instead of telling me to join a group and promising me money.

No comments: