Monday, January 10, 2011

Come On Let's Go!

You are more adventurous than others on your team. If you can assuage their fears, you will rise to the top.

I'M adventurous? And I'm SO tired of talking people into things.

Anyone you need to recruit for a cause will be signing on the dotted line.

Oh, I see. There's a theme. OK, wish I knew what I'm supposed to talk someone into. Especially since I already talked a kid into coming to Bring A Friend We're Gonna Break Boards day at karate with my son today and it was actually on SATURDAY!

I have an audition today. Maybe I'll talk them into hiring me.

So I don't know what this has to do with others on my team and talking them into stuff but I was TOTALLY adventurous this morning and worked my way up to doing a waltz jump at skating class! Go me!

No comments: