Saturday, January 1, 2011

Today's Horoscope Can (And Will) Apply To The Whole Year 3

Push through your fears of rejection, even if it seems like no one appreciates your extra effort. Don't rely on getting approval for your actions; just listen to your instincts and do what feels natural.

Good advice for the whole year. I think I'll take it.

You will do something courageous. You will express yourself without worrying how others will judge you.

OK, then. I get it.

You'll have lots of energy today; instead of tackling mundane tasks, channel your enthusiasm into a new creative project.

So, I DID email my boss and told him that I wanted to work more in 2011 but other than that I was a sloth; lying on the bed, doing crossword puzzles, reading magazines, and watching a Larry Sanders marathon. Not exactly courageous, Horoscope. And sorry, I had no enthusiasm or creativity.



No comments: