Thursday, January 13, 2011

Can't I Just Eat An Avocado? -1

You'll be practicing a skill that doesn't come easily. Because you want to succeed, you will acquire excellence.

Wait, wait, wait. Is this a skill that doesn't come easily to me, or doesn't come easily to anyone? I've been practicing all kinds of skills that don't come easily to me: skating, running, being nice on a consistent basis....am I going to be working extra hard on one of these today? MORE INFORMATION PLEASE!

Beneficial colors are avocado green and coffee brown. Lucky numbers are 13 and 15.

Avocado green is not a beneficial color for anyone.

I wore my avocado green scarf all day only to sit in a freezing meeting for an hour and a half and end up with a killer verging-on-migraine headache that made me miss a birthday party AND find out that the class I was looking forward to taking was canceled! Horoscope, you F'ed up today. Big time!

No comments: