Sunday, March 16, 2008

Accuracy - A good strong social 8

Spend time with loved ones, restoring your relationships via fun, relaxing activities.



That is exactly what I did today. We took the kids to the Pistons game and sat in the VERY back row. I liked it, though, as I get claustrophobic in crowds. I'm assuming they won; we left in the 4Th quarter and they were ahead by 10. Then we came home and Husband and I figured out how to hook up our PS3 to our wireless connection(hooray!) and got online and ordered more songs for Rock Band. We are ridiculously addicted. Invited some friends over last night and played until after 10 pm - 4 adults singing, playing fake drums and guitar. It's GREAT! Son has gotten really good on "guitar" and comes home from school and does "solo tours." He tries all the songs on Expert and succeeds at none of them, but doesn't care. If only he would show this much interest in a sport. Daughter has turned into quite the drummer. I keep encouraging her to play the real drum set and eventually form some all-girl band. I don't know if my singing has improved at all, but I know I'm singing much more confidently - even the wrong notes.

1 comment:

Chip Duford said...

Glad I could contribute to what could possibly be labeled 'the deliquency of a minor.' I knew that would be hit! I'm also convinced that at least the drum kit, although probably to varying degrees the other instruments as well, can teach a sense of rhythm necessary to get better at all rhythm instruments (drums, guitar, even piano.)

Can't wait to have my turn this weekend!