Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Accuracy - a big egg


Your willingness to compromise will restore harmony, and you'll learn something important about yourself in this process.

I guess I did compromise today when I let Husband out of his Committment to attend Easter dinner at my parent's house. When I informed him of the Easter Dinner Plan on March 1, he was told he wasn't required to attend. Then on March 14 he brought up the Easter Dinner Plan and insisted on accompanying us. I told him no - not necessary - but he was insistent.

Fast forward to yesterday afternoon when he started hemming and hawing (a technical term meaning pussyfooting) about joining us. This morning I asked him for his Easter Dinner Status -- Undetermined.

So I compromised and let him fill up my car with gas and clean the house while I was gone. Did I learn something about myself? Definitely. I don't really need a cleaning service after all.

No comments: