Monday, March 24, 2008

Too Unrealistic To Even Ask For Accuracy

Your tarot card this week is the Moon, which means you should be on guard against unrealistic ideas and fantasies.

Aren't fanatasies - by their very nature - unrealistic? When I fantasize it's about winning the lottery, or landing an agent, or finding that my husband has rediscovered the laundry chute. I don't waste my dream time with thoughts of carpooling, folding laundry, or cooking a dinner that everyone will like (oh wait - that's unrealistic too).

I also don't waste my time with fantasies of getting spotted in line at the drugstore and asked to star in the next George Clooney movie ... or even to write it.

What, exactly, is this Moon Card guarding me against? Isn't a girl allowed to dream a little? I'm pretty respectful of the Fantasy guidelines. I know that I'm not going to win the lottery, especially since I never buy a ticket. I don't continue to eat chocolate then cross my fingers and hope to be a size 2. I play by the rules.

Let me have my fun ... without tripping over a pair of boxers on the floor.

1 comment:

karen said...

If not for unrealistic ideas and fantasies...then what's the point? Especially living in Michigan...I say dream on sister!