Thursday, September 25, 2008

'Cuz the experts are sooooo smart 0

If you listen to the experts under today's Leo Moon, you'll learn about a financial change that can add more stability to your movements.

Seriously? The President was on TV last night delivering the bad news about the economy, McCain and Obama have practically halted their campaigns and met with all the mucky-mucks in Washington today (though from the sound of it, the meeting was purely for appearances), the market has been up and down like a teeter totter, and I'm supposed to believe that SOMEWHERE out there is an expert with an idea for a financial change that will make everything OK. At least for me.

Pardon me for being doubtful.

Though maybe it just means there's a financial change I can make that will make me walk more stable. Like dividing the change equally in my pants pockets. If I carried any change in my pants pockets.

No comments: