Saturday, September 6, 2008

No show, tickets will not be refunded 0

An exciting encounter with someone you admire shows you a favorable direction to take your journey. Act immediately to get this show on the road.

"Journey" has to be the most overused word of the last 10 years. For some reason I blame Oprah, but the cause could be the incredibly uncreative writers of "reality" shows because everyone who gets booted off or rejected or whatever takes their last 60 seconds of TV time to talk about how the "journey" they took on the show has changed their lives.

Blech.

For the record, I am NOT on a journey. I did not have an exciting encounter today, I was not led in any favorable direction, and I'm pretty sure my show is not on the road.

I was hoping for the exciting encounter all day though - who wouldn't? And I would have acted immediately; I had nothing else to do today. I was primed and ready for immediate action. Though perhaps I should have packed.

No comments: