Monday, September 8, 2008

Help! I Need Somebody 7

You have friends in high places who are just itching to reach down and give you a hand up the ladder -- whether it be corporate connections, a great stock tip or just some 'been there, done that' advice that could really put you over the hump. So the million dollar question is: How come you're not letting them help you? This pride thing has gotten out of hand. It's one thing to not want to appear needy in front of people you admire, but it's quite another to sacrifice your progress for your ego.

Ouch! I'll admit to the pride thing, but who am I dissing that wants to help me? It must be someone I'm not even aware of, but...I am pretty "I am NOT needy."

I really think I'm at the point where I'd let ANYONE help me; but I know myself ... and I probably would sacrifice progress for ego. Dammit. I HATE that.

So, here I am, open to anything...and anyone. I don't know who is supposed to give me a hand but whoever you are I am grateful and needy and whatever else you need me to be.

Though, I gotta say, I hate to read something like this at the end of a really great day. I had fun. I got to shop with a girlfriend who is styling a photo shoot. I met Joe Faris's wife (Project Runway) at the skating rink. I got my son to try new foods. I had a FABULOUS day!

Your tarot card for this week is the Emperor, which is encouraging you to review the progress you're making and give thanks to Spirit for the new abundance coming your way.

OK, maybe I have a little more time. Maybe the "new abundance coming my way" is the help that I've been refusing. So from now one, I refuse to refuse.

How's that?

No comments: