Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dream weaver 9

Pluto will turn direct and kick off a new six-month cycle, which will inspire you to recharge and revise some dreams that have been forgotten or on hold.

Interesting. Got an email from a supportive synchro dad/producer who was checking on my documentary progress. There has been no progress; I've pretty much given up since the season started and I realized it wasn't going to happen. But I'd saved all his old emails as they had tons of advice and I read through them again and started looking around again today for someone to partner up with or work with or just plain hand me a big fat check.

I'm noticing, though, that I am not promised that these retreaded dreams will work out, just that I'll be working on them for the next 6 months. I'm just going to go on ahead and act like there'll be money coming in from that.

And now that I think about it, wasn't Pluto demoted from Planet to Spaceball (or something like that) a few years ago? Am I really basing my hopes and dreams on a downgraded space rock?

Why, yes. I believe I am.

No comments: