Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Credit where credit is due - 3

The Sagittarius Moon will bring out your creative side, which may inspire a poem, song or artwork.

I was inspired tonight, but by an essay class led by Cindy LaFerle not the Sagittarius Moon. I came home with a few new essay ideas and a new beginning for my chapter book that popped into my head while I sat at a red light.

But what's with all the credit-grabbing in my 'scopes lately? Two days ago it was the Gemini Sun and today the Sagittarius Moon. Hey, if you're going to claim credit for inspiring me you need to send me something better than a few essay topics or some bad, self-applied highlights. I want something BIG!

I realize that Sag Moon can use "may inspire" as a fallback. "I didn't promise anything," I can imagine Sag Moon saying. "I said I may inspire you." Do the planets all have lawyers now? Is someone advising them not to promise too much, they might get sued for breach of promise?

Don't be a wuss, Sag Moon. If you want me to write a song, send me a piano!

No comments: