Thursday, May 8, 2008

Need a penny, take a penny. Have a penny, leave a penny. - 3

Put a penny in your shoe or pocket for a boost of power and luck today.

I had no idea that power and luck were that cheap!

Could have used both today. Could have used both all week. Have been feeling both powerless and unlucky. Not continuously. There have been great moments of joy and creativity and fun and pride. But Husband has been working a lot and Daughter's schedule has been crazy and I spent 2 hours at an orthopedic surgeon's office yesterday morning, and that is seriously enough to make anyone depressed. And when I asked the Dr. (after waiting nearly 2 hours to see him) if my disks have any hope of healing, he said "Maybe in 5-10 years."

I'm exhausted and frustrated and taking things personally that aren't.

I'm tired of hypocrites and liars.

But I did see a rocking production of Willy Wonka Jr. tonight and Daughter did a beautiful job and Son was so impressed with his big sister. I need to stop thinking and start enjoying.

No comments: