Friday, May 2, 2008

Report Card - 6

Avoid sharp objects, volatile situations and all machinery that you really don't have to touch. Keep your hands to yourself and no trouble will ensue.

I love it when I get a horoscope that is basically just good everyday advice. Isn't all this on that list of Things I Learned in Kindergarten? So, let's see if I was a good girl ...

Sharp Objects - Fail - Chopped apple:, used forks, pencils, pens, chopsticks and other pointy, potentially-dangerous instruments.

Volatile Situations - Fail - Got into a discussion with a friend over a shared situation where we both have strong, opposing beliefs. At times I just wanted to hang up, I hate to argue and I especially hate to argue with friends. Got through it, but I'm not sure it accomplished anything except teach me that maybe we can disagree about things and still be friends. Maybe I'll give myself a Fail +.

Machinery I Don't Really Have to Touch - Pass - Vacuum sitting in foyer, walked right by it.

Keeping Hands to Myself - Pass - No explanation necessary.

No Trouble - Pass - As far as I know.

No comments: