Sunday, May 25, 2008

Someone's peeking into the windows to my soul - 10

You have personal chores to do at home and enough desire to start a creative project. Unfortunately, whatever you begin now will be hard to keep on track tomorrow.

This morning I started really working on the documentary proposal and accompanying website. Very fun. Then Husband came home from golfing, ate lunch, then headed to the yard to put down the rest of the mulch commenting snarkily as he headed out the door "Sure would be nice if this house were clean." Yes, it would be nice. So, I did my chores, but never did stop thinking about my 'creative project.'

Not so thrilled that it will be hard to keep on track tomorrow (I'm assuming that since the first part was true that the second part will be as well. I think I learned that as a theorem in high school). Though tomorrow is Memorial Day and we have a parade to attend and the swim club will be open and it's supposed to be 80 degrees. Wonder if the weather guy is as accurate as my horoscope?

No comments: