Thursday, July 24, 2008

Everything old is new again (Wed) 9

You might have an exciting idea about a new way to make money with today's Aries Moon in your 2nd House of Income. But don't latch onto any big plans, for over-analyzing one thought can actually prevent you from having the next brilliant idea. If you assume there is an infinite supply of practical thoughts, then this may be your opportunity to let them flow without having to turn one into an instant winner.

Whoa! I woke up at 5:30 am with an idea for a school program and it was running through my head so loudly I had to get up and start working on it. And I must have been over-analyzing it because I did not have another brilliant idea all day! Darn it!

I have a hard time with the idea of an infinite supply of practical thoughts. Every time I think of something that voice in my head (Evie - you scamp) says "Some one's probably already thought of that." I used to be more confident about my ideas.

I used to be more confident about a lot of things.

I used to be the girl that shouted "Let's put on a show in the Johnson's barn! My mom can make curtains!" And next thing you know there'd be a show and an audience and everyone would have a great time. In fact, while cleaning out my basement I've stumbled across some of my old ideas and they're not bad. Maybe it was just the timing. Maybe I should pull those old ideas out - now that I know more - and try to get them out into the light of day.

Hey, maybe those OLD ideas were the brilliant ones that I wasn't supposed to get in the way of!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Maybe you're supposed to put on a show in the Johnson's barn!

Stacey said...

I'm not sure how the Johnson's will feel about that.