Sunday, July 13, 2008

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Night! 7

Venus' move into Leo will bring out your fun-loving side for the next six weeks. Wear blue or aqua to generate a sense of peace and balance, especially if you find yourself in the company of strangers tonight.

If my fun-loving side needs to be brought "out" - where the heck has it been? I'm pretty sure that I have liked fun up to today. Does this mean I'm only going to do things that are fun? That I'll get to have more fun? Because I have been looking for fun but it seems harder and harder to find.

I did wear aqua tonight, though not in the company of strangers. We got together with Husband's golfing buddies - all of whom he has worked with or for at one point in his career. We went downstairs to see the host's son play guitar and somehow ended up playing Rock Band with two high school boys. Just Husband and I; the rest of the guests were smart enough to just sit back and watch -- in horror and amazement, I'm sure. I have no idea what the boys thought of the 44-year old woman trying to sing Ballroom Blitz, but I'm pretty sure I saw them biting their lips to keep from laughing.

No comments: