Friday, July 25, 2008

You have no messages (Thurs) 0

A message will arrive that confirms what you suspected, which will empower you to make final decisions that work in your best interests. The Aries Moon will deliver money from an unexpected source, which will take the pressure off after some recent careless spending.

No message today, not that I was home to get it. Took Daughter to the orthodontist in the morning, then we picked up some of the kids' friends and went to the zoo. It was a beautiful day. Got home all hot and sweaty and covered in melted snow cones, ate dinner and headed out to watch Husband play softball. Phone and Internet were out all afternoon and evening (at least while we were home), so unless someone was sending a message by carrier pigeon I wasn't going to get it. No money from an unexpected source - as usual - I'm really getting tired of that promise. Though my only "careless" spending lately was this morning when I splurged on a bottle of purple-black nail polish. I know, call me crazy!

I am waiting on a message; I have so many "if" projects and I just don't know which one to work on. Obviously I want to work on the one that's going to get me the fastest and most financially lucrative return.

So, Universe, what am I supposed to be doing? I'll accept yesterday's message today and won't even charge you a late fee.

Oh, and I'll take the money today too.

No comments: