Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Blogging Break, right on schedule 6

Life has been happening pretty much on your schedule lately and now there are a few cool loops in the road that will change that rhythm. If you're flexible, you'll be happy for the interesting alteration.

I see just a few problems here. 1) I can't remember the last time life happened on MY schedule. If it happened how I would like the kids would sleep until 9 am and skating and swimming would have the same start and end times. 2) What are "cool loops"? It certainly can't mean temperature. Tomorrow Husband and I are heading off to Vegas (where it is 108 degrees) to celebrate our 15th Anniversary. The kids are at my parent's until Sunday morning and we have tickets to Love on our Anniversary (I know, how appropriate, sometimes Husband is too cute for words.) Maybe the trip is my "cool loop" but it's been planned for a while and of course I'm going to be happy about this alteration.

I did get the computer thing right, schedule-wise. Took it in to be fixed yesterday and found out the hard drive was about ready to go and we would have lost everything, including Husband's 12,000 songs on itunes. Yes, you read that right, 12,000. On Monday I'll pick up my computer with a new BIG hard drive and MORE memory. Hello video projects!

To my faithful tens of readers, have a wonderful 4th of July (if you're American, if you're not you can choose an alternate date in July). I'll be back on Sunday. I've been practicing video poker after watching a show on Vegas Secrets on the Travel Channel and I'm eager to put my new skills to work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip, and remember, what happens in Vegas you have to tell me about the second you get home.