Friday, April 11, 2008

And it was all yellow - 1

Eat yellow foods to restore your physical balance or heal more quickly from a recent illness or surgery. Your intuition will deliver unexpected gifts and insights.

Do tortillas count as yellow food? What about cheddar cheese? I think cheddar is more orange than yellow. And I have to wonder - if the yellow food was supposed to help me "heal" - um, maybe my back would feel better?

Gifts and insights? Not feeling it right now. Maybe tomorrow it will pop into my head that I had an incredible insight today.

Well, slept on it and still can't think of any gifts, but here are yesterday's insights:
We're out of cat food
Children find hail entertaining (if they're safely in the house)
Children are incredibly frightened of the idea of a tornado
People assume that if they're not coming to your party, no one else is
Men make a bigger deal out of illness than women
Some people think you will just blindly accept rules that they just made up as fact


No comments: