Monday, April 28, 2008

Let's dream - 10

And if you've forgotten your dreams, you're reminded today.

Today I got a comment on my last entry from someone who used to listen to me on the radio and apparently found it pleasurable. I was encouraged - no, challenged - to attempt a daring new radio position. I just have to say thanks. I did love the radio job, especially when I knew that people enjoyed it. It may not be the most noble dream, but I like to entertain! And sometimes I'm pretty good at it.

So, thanks former listener and blog commentator Spring4, for reminding me of my dreams.

2 comments:

Spring4 said...

Dyanmite !!! I hesitated to comment (not my style, really) and now I'm glad I did. Is it bad luck to wish you good luck? No matter. GOOD LUCK !!

Stacey said...

Thanks! I'm not a commentator by nature either, so thanks for taking the leap. You are an inspiration!