Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Get out of my bathroom!

Got an email this morning from Astrology.com - before I have even showered or got the kids out the door - with the reference line "Are you as attractive as you could be?"

Seriously. Now my horoscope is concerned that I'm letting myself go?

Apparently it's not enough that I'm trying to be more aware, more productive, more creative. Has the Astrological World been purchased by Conde Naste and will now try to make me insecure about my looks in order to make me buy their advertiser's products?

If tomorrow's reference line reads "10 Ways to Please Your Man" I'll know my suspicions are true!

2 comments:

Chip Duford said...

Maybe they're referring to attractiveness that's a little more than skin deep.

Stacey said...

Sigh. Aren't you always just the voice of rationality.