Sunday, April 20, 2008

I guess clothes DO make the woman - 7

Wear white to maintain emotional balance so you can spread harmonious feelings wherever you go.

Had a cranky early afternoon; children were demanding and hovering, technology wasn't cooperating. Couldn't quite shake it, didn't want to work, didn't feel competent to do anything. Put on my white hoodie over my black clothes and had a better attitude the rest of the day.

I thought it was because I had read a few chapters of 'You Can Heal Your Life' (Louise Hay) and was consciously TRYING to have a better attitude. But I'm open enough to admit that it could have been the white hoodie.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hmmm...interesting. Did you put on the white hoodie because of this? Or was that a coincedence?

Stacey said...

Put on the white hoodie because I got chilly. Then I got nice.