Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Accurazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You've definitely put in your time showing the world what you're made of. The world will take notice soon. In the meantime, hang out at your place with dear ones, and take a nice nap.

This worries me, it could go either way. On one hand, it could mean that I've been showing the world that I'm a know-it-all schmuck and I'll be busted soon. Or, it could mean something good.

But I always appreciate the permission, no the order, to take a nap. Of course on the one day that the Universe wants me to take a nap I end up working all day. Sigh.

Maybe tomorrow I'll be told to get a pedicure!

3 comments:

Chip Duford said...

Hello there,

... remember me? Yeah! It's THE WORLD again. I know what you're made of, okay? Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Water, Blood, Skin cells, etc ... all very interesting.

... and a little gross.

I think you're stretching the whole Know-it-all Schmuckiness worriness thing. Someone took the time to let you know that I've been noticing how much time you've put into showing what you're made of (see the earlier description.) Now you don't want to twist it around and risk the responsibilty of making me (and in retrospect, Yourself) look bad by thinking less of your efforts.

In closing, enjoy that well-earned nap ... and always think positively about the celestial prognostications you read.

OH ... yes ... be careful not to confuse me with my ... ummm ... significantly larger bretheren, The Universe, who are a rather surly swirl of spirits, and would probably launch into the aforementioned negative aspects of your efforts. But they are not me, they're the universe, I'm the world ... and I like to think of myself as a little more ... (chuckle) ... 'Down-To-Earth.'


... oh, I do crack myself up!

Happy Nappy! and keep up the good work ... I've noticed! I've noticed!!!!

Your friend,
Terra Firma
a.k.a. The World.

P.S. Gotta go now, I feel an earthquake brewing. (sigh)

Stacey said...

So, you're saying that my hydrogen is showing?

Chip Duford said...

No ... You're just letting it get under your skin.