Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What do you use to clean Heart off a sleeve? - 2

Ever hear the expression 'wearing your heart on your sleeve'? Well, you're doing it! Prepare to expose your soft underbelly to one and all. The good news is that you'll weed out your true friends from the passersby. Once and for all, you'll know who deserves your deepest devotion.

Sorry, I don't do "vulnerable" well. In fact, I try not to do it at all. And I already know who deserves my deepest devotion....or do I?

I'm really confused by this. Don't really see the heart/sleeve thing happening today. Today was mostly running around .... Bible Study group (though maybe I wore my heart on my sleeve there, let's see if they look at me funny when I show up next week), voice over, lunch, shrink, bead store, middle school play prop creation, synchro club meeting, figure skating club meeting.

I need a day off. Seriously. I want to go play. I want to do stupid stuff. I want to sit in the sun and drink margaritas with my friends and laugh. I want to stop being responsible. I am weary of responsibility.

No comments: