Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Not Too Proud to Beg - 3

You are ready to reap the benefits of a lovely Jupiter-Venus quintile, whether it's through a delightful sensual experience or a financial windfall. Sweet satisfaction is now yours, as long as you remain humble.

Was I not humble enough today? There were no delightfully sensual experiences or financial windfalls. What's a girl got to do? I felt pretty humble as I stayed home all day with a first grader with drippy eyes and nose. Granted, I was pretty satisfied with today; cleaned a bunch of stuff off the computer, did some on-line errands, took the kids out to dinner and a little necessary shopping.

One gripe: (does anyone still use the word gripe?) I bought a 1 gb flash drive to store photos on so I can free up space on my pc and (hopefully) let it run faster. It didn't even hold 1/3 of my photos - what's that about?

No comments: