Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's always greener - 7

If you come up short financially today, don't fret; money will appear just when you need it.

The only thing unexpected about the money that appeared today was that Husband remembered to give it to me. It really stinks not getting a paycheck. And Husband likes to act like I take the grocery money and go shopping in the Prada aisle at Kroger so I don't like to remind him. It's just too tedious, and bordering on humiliating.

ps Was exhausted when I wrote this last night. Back was killing me, Daughter was frustrated and defeated over skating issues, there aren't enough hours in the day to accomplish what I want. Would money fix any of these problems? Not really. The only thing it could supply is a reprieve, but everything would still be here when I got back.

It's hard to stop "fretting" though when you are REALLY good at it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Out of a very good song it states, "Don't let your heart control your head".Artistic people go through rough patches and good ideas come when your not fighting to find them......and smile.

Stacey said...

Thanks, William. Tried to smile all day!