Thursday, August 7, 2008

Book 'em, Danno! 1

You can safely act on your first impulse now in any and all circumstances. You've been bestowed with wisdom, well-deserved confidence and uncannily good timing.

Goody for me!

I really tried to feel this way all day but my kids were making me nuts! I feel like Bad Mom as I write this, but they were so annoying I just wanted to lock myself in my room. They were asking me the same questions without listening to the answers and taunting each other. At one point I actually said, "Remember yesterday? When you both were listening and helpful and we had a great day? How about continuing with that plan?"

Part of the problem is the Police Set I bought Son at the dollar store yesterday. It came with a plastic whistle, plastic gun, and plastic handcuffs - which he is obsessed with. Yesterday he thought Daughter and I were making fun of him and he put the cuffs on me and perp-walked me into his room. Then he removed the handcuffs and said "We need to have a little chat. You can sit down if you like." I felt like I was on Law & Order!

I think I'll hang on to this 'scope for tomorrow, Universe, if you don't mind. I really didn't have the opportunity to use it today.

No comments: