Monday, August 18, 2008

Why don't you throw in a flat tire for the hell of it? 6

You'll have to wait for outer blocks to clear. You'll also keep getting mixed messages from others, which will make it difficult to see the truth as the Moon drifts through your sign. Defending your own beliefs will be a sign of your deepening connection with Spirit. You'll be empowered to face a confrontation or conflict in a calm and wise manner this week, thanks to your tarot card, the High Priestess.

Seriously, This is what you're giving me on a MONDAY? Where do I punch out? I don't need mixed messages, or being defensive, or confrontation. This week hasn't even begun and I already want it to be over. I thought what I KNEW I was facing was bad enough: Daughter's big skating test tomorrow, video gig in undetermined city at undetermined time on Wednesday, skating team garage sale this weekend. I don't need any more crap! I don't have time for any more crap.

Universe, I am sitting in the corner and holding my breath until you change my prognosis.

No comments: