Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The cutest thing EVER (I think) 9

Got the following email from my daughter 10 minutes ago:

okay. look how accurate my horoscope is today:

You seem to have a better attitude today about life in general and even your friends should notice the change. You've been under a lot of stress recently and now it may feel like things are going to improve. This is a prime time to begin any sort of creative project, especially one around the home.

its better casue i passed my test and i have been under a lot of pressure lately and i did want to clean out one of my drawers. very accurate.


I'm really not sure how I feel about this. OK, that's a lie. The girl is 13 years old and if she wants to still do ANYTHING that is remotely like me I am thrilled.

AND she wants to clean out one of her drawers!

No comments: