Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dreaming 6

If you have been dreaming about making a change in your life, today you will get the chance to start making that dream come true!

Today wasn't any different than any other day. I don't know what was supposed to happen but it didn't. I realize that no miraculous Job Fairy is going to swoop down and whack me with her Magic Wand and I'll instantly and miraculously get paid to do exactly what I want but - honestly - that's what I was hoping for.

Husband and Daughter claim that I use "honestly" too much in conversation. And I probably do. They think it sounds like I'm lying the rest of the time that I'm not saying "honestly." Honestly, I think that's a load of crap.

So what is the change I'm dreaming of? Well, I reeeeeeeally want to make my new blog earn money. I mean I want someone to pay me for writing it. I mean...It feels so me. It feels so "Do what you love and the money will follow."

Here it is if you want to check it out todaysdistraction.com.

And if you want to write and tell me that no one is going to pay me to write that garbage I won't mind.

Honestly.

No comments: