Friday, August 22, 2008

Homework due 6

Your career goals could shift when you discover a new passion that involves helping others or boosting productivity and organization.

While I am completely open to new passions, especially one that will involve helping others, I have a difficult time imagining myself boosting productivity and/or organization. I can barely maintain organization. In fact, sitting on my nightstand - still waiting to be read - is a copy of Organizing from the Right Side of the Brain. I need to know how to GET organized.



If organization were math I'd still be learning addition and subtraction not attempting algebra.

I didn't discover my new passion today, Universe, but I'm willing to still listen tomorrow. And perhaps I should do my homework and start reading too.

No comments: