Wednesday, August 6, 2008

(Tues) One face two face 4

Abundance will take the form of new friendships or exposure to new schools of thought as opposed to money or material possessions now. It's time to quit talking about a change you want to make and just do it!

I liked yesterday so much better.

And I don't mean to be ungrateful, but I'm plenty abundant in friends and new thoughts and could use some plain old money right now. I'll even skip the material possessions, kinda good on those as well. In fact, trying to unload some on ebay.

Sent out flyers to 10 schools today and worked on my Creativity resume. Didn't make any new friends but had a great time with some old ones at the Sheryl Crow concert. Though I did get a little freaked out when the house lights went up a little bit and I realized that the bald man sitting directly in front of me had a face tattooed on the back of his head - and it had been staring at me all evening! Was quite relieved when he (and his extra face) left early.

What is that about?

No comments: