Sunday, August 10, 2008

Win a free trip 4

Your luck will continue to grow over the next two weeks, and a gift of money or free trip could fall into your lap at any moment.

As I just got back from a trip I'll take the money, thanks. We had a fabulous time in Toronto - though it was the most brutal drive we've ever had. We drove through Sarnia instead of Windsor and were making great time, but didn't get on the right freeway so we headed into town near the airport...with all the traffic. The traffic was stop and go from 60 miles away! I know this sounds incredibly prejudiced, but my confidence in the driving ability of Canadians has been shattered.

The foot traffic downtown was just as crowded, I've never seen the city so busy. Son loved it; I think at heart he is a city boy. He just loved all the action. And he loved creating reactions, too. While we waited in the Hard Rock Cafe gift shop for our table to be ready Son decided to strike a "guitar player" pose in the window of the store. People were walking by, pointing, and cracking up! Once again I didn't know whether to be proud or embarrassed.

We saw We Will Rock You on Saturday afternoon and it was just as great as last year; though I did have to cover Son's eyes during the kissing. He's anti-love right now. Had dinner with Husband's cousins, walked all over the town, did some great shopping. We managed to fit a lot into a weekend.

I'm rested, rejuvenated, and ready for my good luck. Bring it on! You promised!

No comments: