Monday, August 4, 2008

So many good horoscopes, so little time 8

Right now, your heart is open to new beginnings. You are ready to toss aside old habits and old ways of viewing things.

I am! I'd feel totally queer about practicing The Power of Positive Thinking except that I think it's actually working. Son and I ran some errands this afternoon and as we were on our way home I remembered that I NEED to pick up a form at DSC so Daughter can take a very important skating Moves test this month. We got stuck in traffic because of the PGA Championship that has shut down Maple Rd., and instead of being cranky about sitting in traffic I just thought "Thank you for reminding me that I need to pick up this form!" The bad traffic (on the way there AND on the way home) didn't destroy my good mood.

I'm sure I will still get frustrated. 44 years of habit doesn't go away in a week. But I'm feeling ok about it. Like I'm not stuck (in traffic - ooooh, an analogy!) for the rest of my life.

Doors that have been blocked to you for months will reopen under today's Virgo Moon, and you'll be able to start moving towards your dreams at last. With the new clarity and direction you'll be receiving from the Universe, it will be easier than ever to determine your next move.

Not so sure if doors were unlocked today or if I just heard someone moving around on the other side so I know there's someone back there. Regardless, I am feeling more optimistic. A local bookstore contacted me this evening for an appearance next month! Who'd a thunk it? I'm feeling good about my project book, and my school flyer is ready to go out with an awesome letter - written by Husband.

That crowd forming around you consists of fans, all of whom are lining up to catch a glimpse of you. It's up to you to keep them at bay while still holding on to their everlasting love and admiration. Smile pretty and wave elegantly. Remember -- it's elbow, elbow, wrist, wrist.

I'm not good with crowds, but who am I to turn away admiring fans? Though I'm still struggling to wave -or do anything - elegantly.

Your confidence is refreshed.

'Nuf said.

No comments: