Saturday, June 21, 2008

Beep Beep 2

You're due for some recognition -- and for that, it's definitely about time. Money comes from new business or small gambles.

I have never felt so invisible. I feel like I have nothing interesting to say or to offer. I'm just waiting to hear -- from anybody! Agents, editors, bosses, investors -- Bueller? Bueller?

No money, no new business, no gambles - big or small.

This is when it's hardest to feel positive - when there's really absolutely no reason to do so. No feedback, no bites, no interest. Who am I if I can't make people notice me? I've made a career out of it and now it seems I've lost the ability.

Maybe this is the me I need to make peace with - the me that no one notices. But if no one notices me do I even exist?

I must exist - I'm getting annoyed with the idiot neighbor who apparently needs to keep testing the remote lock on his car by hitting the button every 5 seconds. When you hear the beep your car is locked! Go in the house! Don't make me come out there!

I'm feeling better already.

No comments: