Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pencils down, everybody 0

It's time to make a choice, and it won't be an easy one. It will, however, be a life-changing one. You'll see the effects of the verdict you announce now in about three months. Keep that in mind as you're weighing up your options and making your decisions.

I'm trying to figure out what decision I'm supposed to be making and I just can't. We went up to my parents' house today for Dad's 65th birthday and Husband went to the Buick Open while the kids and I hung out at the house. It was a nice relaxing day and I really can't figure out what I'm supposed to be announcing.

What are the options I'm weighing? What is this difficult decision? And why don't I even know what it is? I'm starting to feel all panicky, like I'm out of the loop. I feel like I'm going to be forced to suddenly make a decision that I'm not prepared to make.

I think I should have done better homework for today's horoscope. "Um, excuse me, Mr. Universe, but I didn't know there was going to be a quiz today."

And here's a disturbing observation: even when it's a stranger's interpretation of an ancient art or science or quackery from a web site that is just trying to get my money -- I always assume that I am the one who's wrong?

What the hell is that about?

No comments: