Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Would you like a little Muzak while you're waiting? 2

Mercury, the planet of communications, turns direct on June 19. It's time to get back into full swing, finishing projects that may have been on hold either due to fuzziness of mind, unforeseen delays or someone's non-committal behavior. The barriers should now be lifted and the path to progress is clear. It's also the perfect time to start fresh. So whether you want to move ahead with a business venture, a creative project, a relationship or anything else, get going! Cosmically, there's nothing stopping you!

So THAT's been the problem, I've been cosmically on hold. Does that mean on Friday all the people I've approached about funding the documentary are suddenly going to return my calls? Are these people all aware that the cosmic gates are being lifted and it's time to get in touch with me? I hope they are reading their horoscopes, and I hope they read something like

It's time to find that underdog with a creative project and do everything you can to help her.

I don't feel like the cosmos has been what's holding me back. I know I've been holding me back, and I know I married a realist who is getting tired of funding all my crazy ideas. I don't blame him. Our children are going to need to go to college and I keep begging for more time saying "This one's it! I just know it!"

I don't know it.

I wish he believed in me half as much as my friends do. They make me feel invincible, incredibly talented, and funny as hell. One thing I KNOW I do really well is choose friends and if I could make a career out of that I'd be rich. Really, I am rich. Who could ask for anything more than a group of people who will read your whiny blog and send you Cheer Up and Think Positive You Talented Be-yotch emails?

And lest anyone start creating a Husband Voodoo Doll; the man has been very supportive. He's ready to do whatever it takes to help me get a real job.

Speaking of real jobs ... here's another 'scope for today ...

Someone at work has a crush on you, and it will be easy to tell who if you just open your eyes! Whether you choose to respond or not, this will be great for your ego.

I don't want a real job. Except - if I get one - maybe someone there will have a crush on me! Oh, the possibilities!

Universe, you are a tease.

No comments: