Monday, June 2, 2008

Will it fit in a cupholder? 5

Meditate under the Gemini Moon to discover a quicker path to your dreams, and expect to receive ideas about a few new goals you'd like to add to your list.

I would LOVE a quicker path to my dreams. In fact, I'm on the hunt for the Ambien of Goal Manifestation. Make it happen faster, faster, faster!! I'm ready to do the work right now, bring on the money, the accolades, the glory!

But more goals? Seriously. I haven't achieved the goals I set in Kindergarten yet and I've only accrued more each year. I feel like Earl with the damn list. Doesn't he seem like he should be done with it by now? But he keeps adding more things to it - and that is when I want to scream at the television "See! You are STILL a dumb ass! Stop adding more and you'll be done!"

So while I love receiving ideas.... and I do, I'm a HUGE fan of ideas.... I am at capacity. There is no more room in my head, no more time in my day.

But I will make you a deal, Gemini Moon (you again?), here is your challenge: send me an idea I can accomplish while carpooling to skating and I'll do it.

P.S. I didn't get any ideas last night. Though I have to admit that "meditation" was really me just lying there with my eyes closed until I fell asleep. But while I was sleeping my friends were getting ideas for me and they were all waiting for me in my email inbox this morning. Very sneaky, Gemini Moon, very sneaky!

No comments: