Monday, June 9, 2008

I intend to find out my intention - 1

You may feel so funny about your true intentions that you keep them a secret, even from yourself. Admit what you really want and the people who can provide it magically appear on the scene.

Not only have I kept my true intentions a secret from myself ..... I am not telling! I've tried bribing me, threatening me, cajoling me, everything. But I am not spilling my secrets. Not even to myself.

I always thought an intention you was something you did, or meant to do. But I guess it's really more like a plan. My intention is to...

I intend to...

Nope. There's no getting it out of me. I am a vault.

Well, I know what I really want. I want someone to invest in the documentary so I can get to work on it. I'm scared to death and I know it will be a lot of hard work and I'm worried that Daughter won't pass her tests and even got rostered on the darn team and I can't get the website working like I want and I don't feel capable enough or smart enough or experienced enough but I WANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANT to do it.

So I guess I'm just waiting for someone to magically appear. (Though I have to admit that a production crew and a cool team have already magically appeared. Why am I doubting the money? Because I always doubt the money.)

Hopefully, whoever they are, they will be magically delicious!

No comments: